Family Art - Virtual Art Sessions - Saturday, August 15
Family Art Virtual Sessions are available Saturday 2:00 PM - 3:30 PM (great for families with children ages 5+).
Families join us on Zoom for a guided art project. Projects include painting, drawing and mixed media (art kits available).
Virtual sessions are $25 per household. A meeting link will be provided 24-hours before the session.
We will use a variety of art materials, some items to have on hand:
- Watercolor Palette
- Crayons or Pastels
- Acrylic Paints and Paint Brushes
- Canvas, Canvas Board or Watercolor Paper (9 x 12 or larger)
- Palette (A paper plate will do)
- Water Container (Something to rinse your brushes in)
- 1" Foam Brush, art sponge (Or cut a clean household sponge in quarters)
- Paper Towels
We look forward to making art with you in the studio soon! Until then we look forward to seeing you on Zoom!
* indicates a required field