Pinot & Pottery - October 24 - Saturday, 4:00 PM - 6:00 PM (Adults Only) For a Limited Time Use PromoCode: POTTERY2020 (SOLD OUT)
Join Express Yourself Studios for Pinot & Pottery. Bring your bottle of wine* (or favorite beverage) and explore your creative side and have a night out with friends as we sculpt in clay using hand-building/ slab techniques!
Create a vase, pot and many other functional pieces. No experience necessary...the main objective is to have fun! Leave with a finished masterpiece!!
Pinot & Pottery is great for group workshops or private parties; great for "Girls’ Night Out,” Bachelorette parties and “Date Night.”.
Every Wednesday, 7:00 - 9:00 PM and Saturday, 4:00 PM - 6:00 PM, $40 per person (adults only), materials & supplies provided. For a limited time use PromoCode: POTTERY2020 for $5 off.
To enroll in this workshop please register at least 2 - 3 days prior.
* BYOB Wine or Beer Only. Must be 21+ to consume alcohol.
** PromoCode applicable to Public Pinot & Pottery Workshops Only, Not applicable to Private or Group Workshops, Nor can it be combined with any other offers.
Interested in a Private Session? Give a call to schedule your Private Art Workshop, 973-763-5256.
Registering for any class or workshop acknowledges understanding of the following studio policies:
(In accordance with New Jersey State Law and CDC Recommendations)
The following provides you with our policies as it relates to COVID-19/Coronavirus:
- Individuals (staff, workers and customers) will not be allowed to enter the premises if you exhibit the following COVID-19 symptoms:
- Fever or chills
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting
- Individuals (staff, workers and customers) are required to wear cloth face coverings while on the premises, except where doing so would inhibit that individual's health or where the individual is under two years of age.
- Maintain six feet of distance from other customers and staff while on the premises at all times.
- All staff/workers and customers must visit our sanitation station and use the alcohol based sanitizer upon entering the premises.
- Additionally, washing of hands with soap and water or alcohol based sanitizer frequently, throughout your visit is required and particularly after contact with shared public surfaces.
- All staff/ workers are required to wear gloves when in contact with customers or goods.
- Additionally Express Yourself Studios requires all customers and workshop participants to wear gloves during class to limit contact exposure with shared materials (paint brushes, water containers, paint palettes etc.)
- It is encouraged that all participants bring a smock, apron or covering of their own to protect their clothing. If you choose to use one of Express Yourself Studios' smocks, t-shirts or aprons please note that they are single use and washed daily.
- All guests of the studio must fill out and submit a COVID-19 Waiver Form 24 - 48 hours prior to their visit.
- Express Yourself Studios reserves the right to limit or deny service to anyone who does not comply to the above and/or the answers provided on the COVID-19 Waiver Form are contradictory to the above or unsatisfactory as it relates to CDC and World Health Organization Guidlines for COVD-19
For additional policy notifications click here.
* indicates a required field