Cocktails & Canvas - October 30 - Friday - (Adults Only)
Cocktails & Canvas Workshops are suitable for all levels, be inspired, the main objective is to have fun!!! You will be guided through the process, everyone leaves with a finished piece of artwork!
Workshops are Fridays, 7 PM - 9 PM. The workshop fee is $40 per painter all art supplies provided. To enroll in a Cocktails & Canvas workshop, please register at least 2 days prior.
For a limited time use PromoCode EYSCC2020
* BYOB Wine and/or Beer only. Must be 21+ to consume alcohol.
**PromoCode applicable to Public Cocktails & Canvas Workshops Only, Not Applicable to Private or Group Workshops
Interested in a Private Cocktails & Canvas Workshop? Give us a call to schedule a date and time, 973-763-5256.
Registering for any class or workshop acknowledges understanding of the following studio policies:
(In accordance with New Jersey State Law and CDC Recommendations)
The following provides you with our policies as it relates to COVID-19/Coronavirus:
- Individuals (staff, workers and customers) will not be allowed to enter the premises if you exhibit the following COVID-19 symptoms:
- Fever or chills
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting
- Individuals (staff, workers and customers) are required to wear cloth face coverings while on the premises, except where doing so would inhibit that individual's health or where the individual is under two years of age.
- Maintain six feet of distance from other customers and staff while on the premises at all times.
- All staff/workers and customers must visit our sanitation station and use the alcohol based sanitizer upon entering the premises.
- Additionally, washing of hands with soap and water or alcohol based sanitizer frequently, throughout your visit is required and particularly after contact with shared public surfaces.
- All staff/ workers are required to wear gloves when in contact with customers or goods.
- Additionally Express Yourself Studios requires all customers and workshop participants to wear gloves during class to limit contact exposure with shared materials (paint brushes, water containers, paint palettes etc.)
- It is encouraged that all participants bring a smock, apron or covering of their own to protect their clothing. If you choose to use one of Express Yourself Studios' smocks, t-shirts or aprons please note that they are single use and washed daily.
For additional policy notifications click here.
* indicates a required field