Cocktails and Canvas - Virtual Art Sessions - Saturday, February 27 - Black History Month Painting
Cocktails & Canvas Virtual Sessions are available Tuesdays and Saturdays 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM. Paint a colorful painting, explore your creative side, no experience necessary, the main objective is to unwind and have fun.
Join us on Zoom, you'll be guided through the process (art kits available).
Virtual sessions are $35 per household (for maximum enjoyment, participation is limited to 4 participants per household). A meeting link will be provided 24-hours before the session. Please register at least 2-days prior.
We will use a variety of art materials, some items to have on hand:
- Watercolor Palette
- Acrylic Paints and Paint Brushes
- Canvas, Canvas Board or Watercolor Paper (9 x 12 or larger)
- Palette (A paper plate will do)
- Water Container (Something to rinse your brushes in)
- 1" Foam Brush, art sponge (Or cut a clean household sponge in quarters)
- Paper Towels
We look forward to making art with you in the studio soon! Until then we look forward to seeing you on Zoom!
* indicates a required field