Studio Saturday - Virtual Session - February 27 - Black History Month
Studio Saturday Virtual Sessions are available Saturdays at 11:00 AM - 12:00 PM.
Children ages 6+ participate in a 1-hour guided art project, a new project each week. Create paintings using a mix of mediums (acrylics, watercolor, and pastels) and other projects using a myriad of materials (mixed media and paper collages).
Studio Saturday Virtual Sessions are $15 per session/per household (for maximum enjoyment participation is limited to 4 participants per household). A meeting link will be provided 24-hours before the session.
We will use a variety of art materials, some items to have on hand are outlined below, our you may opt to purchase one of your art kits:
Art materials you will need for these sessions:
- Watercolor Palette
- Crayons or Pastels
- Acrylic Paints and Paint Brushes
- Canvas, Canvas Board or Watercolor Paper (9 x 12 or larger)
- Palette (A paper plate will do)
- Water Container (Something to rinse your brushes in)
- 1" Foam Brush, art sponge (Or cut a clean household sponge in quarters)
- Paper Towels
- Glue/glue stick
- Mod Podge
- Collage Materials (assortment of card stock papers, recycled papers, magazines, newspapers, ribbons, pom poms, puzzle pieces, colored tissue paper etc.)
We look forward to making art with you in the studio soon! Until then we look forward to seeing you on Zoom!
* indicates a required field