Studio Pottery - Virtual Session - February 28 - Black History Month Project
Studio Pottery Virtual Sessions are available Sundays at 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM. Children ages 6+ participate in a fun pottery project creating a functional piece of artwork.
Hand building techniques such as slab, pinch, and sculpture will be covered.
Studio Pottery Virtual Sessions are $15 per session/per household (for maximum enjoyment participation is limited to 4 participants per household). A meeting link will be provided 24-hours before the session.
Art materials you will need for these sessions:
- Clay and clay tools , rolling pin
- Acrylic Paints and Paint Brushes
- Wire Cutter
- Palette (A paper plate will do)
- Water Container (Something to rinse your brushes in)
- Paper Towels
We look forward to making art with you in the studio soon! Until then we look forward to seeing you on Zoom!
* indicates a required field