2021 Virtual Spring Break Mini-Camp - "Drop-In" - Register for a Day
Express Yourself Studios will offer an In-Person and Virtual Spring Break Mini-Camp Monday, March 29 - Friday, April 2 for children ages 5 -10.
Both camp options will provide children with the opportunity to create paintings using acrylics, watercolor paints, oil pastels and other projects such as clay sculptures and paper collages.
Virtual Art Camp
Virtual Summer Art Camp will be offered Monday - Friday 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM EST (via Zoom). These sessions are best for children ages 5 and older. Campers will create a new artwork each day and will learn new techniques through discussion and examples. Projects include painting, drawing and mixed media.
The workshop fee is $75 per household for the week or drop in for a day or two $25 per household, per day.
Art materials required for the virtual session:
- Watercolor Palette
- Crayons or Pastels
- Acrylic Paints and Paint Brushes
- Canvas, Canvas Board or Watercolor Paper (9 x 12 or larger)
- Clay and clay tools , rolling pin
- Palette (A paper plate will do)
- Water Container (Something to rinse your brushes in)
- 1" Foam Brush, art sponge (Or cut a clean household sponge in quarters)
- Paper Towels
Or you may opt to purchase an Express Yourself Studios Art Kit.
* indicates a required field