Wine Glass Painting Workshop - Thursday, January 20 - 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM - Reserve Your Glass Now!
Join Express Yourself Studios, Thursdays 7:00 PM – 9:00 PM for Wine Glass Painting. Bring your favorite beverage and explore your creative side and enjoy an evening of creativity.
No experience necessary...be inspired, the main objective is to have fun! Leave with a painted wine glass painted by you. Paint the inspired design of the afternoon, or your own custom design (based on a variety of pre-printed templates or one that you create).
Wine Glass Painting is great for groups and organization, baby and bridal showers, or birthday parties (ask about our private sessions), $30 per person (unless otherwise noted) supplies provided.
To enroll in this workshop please register at least 2 - days prior.
* BYOB Wine or Beer Only. Must be 21+ to consume alcohol.
** PromoCode applicable to Public Wine Glass Painting Workshops Only, Not applicable to Private or Group Workshops, Nor can it be combined with any other offers.
Interested in a Private Session? Give a call to schedule your Private Art Workshop, 973-763-5256.
Registering for any class or workshop acknowledges understanding of the following studio policies as it relates to COVID-19/Coronavirus:
- Individuals (staff, workers and customers) will not be allowed to enter the premises if you exhibit the following COVID-19 symptoms:
- Fever or chills
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting
- Individuals (staff, workers and customers) are required to wear cloth face coverings while on the premises, except where doing so would inhibit that individual's health or where the individual is under two years of age.
- Maintain six feet of distance from other customers and staff while on the premises at all times.
- All staff/workers and customers must visit our sanitation station and use the alcohol based sanitizer upon entering the premises.
- Additionally, washing of hands with soap and water or alcohol based sanitizer frequently, throughout your visit is required and particularly after contact with shared public surfaces.
- All staff/ workers are required to wear gloves when in contact with customers or goods.
- Additionally Express Yourself Studios requires all customers and workshop participants to wear gloves during class to limit contact exposure with shared materials (paint brushes, water containers, paint palettes etc.)
- It is encouraged that all participants bring a smock, apron or covering of their own to protect their clothing. We no longer provide them.
- All guests of the studio must fill out and submit a COVID-19 Waiver Form 24 - 48 hours prior to their visit.
- Express Yourself Studios reserves the right to limit or deny service to anyone who does not comply to the above and/or the answers provided on the COVID-19 Waiver Form are contradictory to the above or unsatisfactory.
For additional policy notifications click here.
* indicates a required field