Studio Saturday - July 16, 2022 - 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM - Tropical Leaf Tray (Pottery)
Studio Saturday In-Person Sessions have begun and are available Saturdays at 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM.
Children ages 6+ participate in a 1-hour guided art project, a new project each week. Create paintings using a mix of mediums (acrylics, watercolor, and pastels) and other projects using a myriad of materials (mixed media and paper collages).
Studio Saturday In-Person Sessions are $25 per participant (the maximum number of participants is 8).
To register please register at least 1 - 2 days in advance.
Consider a Studio Saturday Pass five (5) Workshop passes for $100 or ten (10) for $175 Participate any 5/10 days of your choice (passes do not expire)!
Registering for any class or workshop acknowledges understanding of the studio policies and those relative to COVID-19/Coronavirus:
- Individuals (staff, workers and customers) will not be allowed to enter the premises if you exhibit the following COVID-19 symptoms:
- Fever or chills
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting
- Individuals (staff, workers and customers) are required to wear cloth face coverings while on the premises, except where doing so would inhibit that individual's health or where the individual is under two years of age.
- Maintain six feet of distance from other customers and staff while on the premises at all times.
- All staff/workers and customers must visit our sanitation station and use the alcohol based sanitizer upon entering the premises.
- Additionally, washing of hands with soap and water or alcohol based sanitizer frequently, throughout your visit is required and particularly after contact with shared public surfaces.
- All staff/ workers are required to wear gloves when in contact with customers or goods.
- Additionally Express Yourself Studios requires all customers and workshop participants to wear gloves during class to limit contact exposure with shared materials (paint brushes, water containers, paint palettes etc.)
- It is encouraged that all participants bring a smock, apron or covering of their own to protect their clothing. If you choose to use one of Express Yourself Studios' smocks, t-shirts or aprons please note that they are single use and washed daily.
- All guests of the studio must fill out and submit a COVID-19 Waiver Form 24 - 48 hours prior to their visit.
- Express Yourself Studios reserves the right to limit or deny service to anyone who does not comply to the above and/or the answers provided on the COVID-19 Waiver Form are contradictory to the above or unsatisfactory.
For additional policy notifications click here.