Crafty Kids Workshop - Session II
Children ages 3-5 come play with paint! Pinch and pound clay! Collage with glue. Crafty Kids is offered in 5 - week sessions. Choose either Thursdays 10 AM - 11 AM or Saturdays 11 AM - 12 PM.
Watch your child’s little face light up as they explore different art materials. A different project each week. Moms, Dads or Caregivers participate too!
- Thursdays - September 8 - October 6 - 10 AM - 11 AM
- Saturdays - September 10 - October 8 - 11 AM - 12 PM
Registering for any class or workshop acknowledges understanding of the studio policies and those relative to COVID-19/Coronavirus:
- Individuals (staff, workers and customers) will not be allowed to enter the premises if you exhibit the following COVID-19 symptoms:
- Fever or chills
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting
- Individuals (staff, workers and customers) are required to wear face coverings while on the premises, except where doing so would inhibit that individual's health or where the individual is under two years of age. As of April 1, 2022 masks are optional contingent upon current COVID-19 conditions
- Maintain a safe distance from other customers and staff while on the premises at all times.
- All staff/workers and customers must visit our sanitation station and use the alcohol based sanitizer upon entering the premises.
- Additionally, washing of hands with soap and water or alcohol based sanitizer frequently, throughout your visit is required and particularly after contact with shared public surfaces.
- All staff/ workers are required to wear gloves when in contact with customers or goods.
- Additionally Express Yourself Studios requires all customers and workshop participants to wear gloves during class to limit contact exposure with shared materials (paint brushes, water containers, paint palettes etc.)
- It is encouraged that all participants bring a smock, apron or covering of their own to protect their clothing. If you choose to use one of Express Yourself Studios' smocks, t-shirts or aprons please note that they are single use and washed daily.
- All guests of the studio must fill out and submit a COVID-19 Waiver Form 24 - 48 hours prior to their visit.
- Express Yourself Studios reserves the right to limit or deny service to anyone who does not comply to the above and/or the answers provided on the COVID-19 Waiver Form are contradictory to the above or unsatisfactory.
For additional policy notifications click here.