- Studio Pottery - Wednesdays 11:00 AM - 1:00 PM
- Studio Pottery Workshop - Wednesday, March 15 - 11:00 AM - 1:00 PM
Studio Pottery Workshop - Wednesday, March 15 - 11:00 AM - 1:00 PM
Join Express Yourself Studios every Wednesday morning 11:00 AM - 1:00 PM for Studio Pottery. Explore your creative side as we sculpt in clay using hand-building/ slab techniques!
Create a vase, pot and many other functional pieces. No experience necessary...the main objective is to have fun! Leave with a finished masterpiece!!
Studio Pottery is great for group workshops and community organizations. Two-hours of studio time, materials and supplies.
The workshop fee is $30 per person.
Interested in hosting a private session in our studio or offsite for your seniors' group, center or organization? Call to inquire 973-763-5256.
Please note registering for any class or workshop acknowledges understanding of the following studio policies:
The following provides you with our policies as it relates to COVID-19/Coronavirus/Flu/RSV:
- Individuals (staff, workers and customers) will not be allowed to enter the premises if you exhibit the following COVID-19/Flu/RSV symptoms:
- Fever or chills
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting
- Mask optional.
- Maintain a safe distance from other customers and staff while on the premises at all times.
- All staff/workers and customers must visit our sanitation station and use the alcohol based sanitizer upon entering the premises.
- Additionally, washing of hands with soap and water or alcohol based sanitizer frequently, throughout your visit is required and particularly after contact with shared public surfaces.
- All staff/ workers are required to wear gloves when in contact with customers or goods.
- Additionally Express Yourself Studios requires all customers and workshop participants to wear gloves during class to limit contact exposure with shared materials (clay, paint brushes, water containers, paint palettes etc.)
- It is encouraged that all participants bring a smock, apron or covering of their own to protect their clothing. We no longer provide them.
- All guests of the studio must fill out and submit a Wellness Waiver Form 24 - 48 hours prior to their visit.
- Express Yourself Studios reserves the right to limit or deny service to anyone who does not comply to the above and/or the answers provided on the Wellness Waiver Form are contradictory to the above or unsatisfactory.
For additional policy notifications click here.