- Family Art - Saturdays - 12:00 PM - 1:30 PM
- Family Art - Saturday, May 20 - NO SESSION SCHEDULED
Family Art - Saturday, May 20 - NO SESSION SCHEDULED
The Family Art In Person Sessions are Saturday 12:00 PM - 1:30 PM (great for families with children ages 5+).
Families join us for 1.5 hours of studio time, one (1) guided art project (painting, pottery, mixed media). Projects posted weekly. All materials required to facilitate the workshop are included. Everyone leaves with a finished piece of artwork.
There is a guaranteed minimum of 2 participants, the workshop fee is $25 per participant. The maximum number of participants is 16.
To register your family select first "Family Members (2)" add to cart if you have additional family members beyond the guaranteed minimum of 2, then select "Additional Family Members" input your number of additional family members and add to cart.
To register your family please register at least 1 - 2 days in advance.
Please note registering for any class or workshop acknowledges understanding of the following studio policies:
The following provides you with our policies as it relates to COVID-19/Coronavirus/Flu/RSV:
- Individuals (staff, workers and customers) will not be allowed to enter the premises if you exhibit the following COVID-19/Flu/RSV symptoms:
- Fever or chills
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting
- Mask optional.
- Maintain a safe distance from other customers and staff while on the premises at all times.
- All staff/workers and customers must visit our sanitation station and use the alcohol based sanitizer upon entering the premises.
- Additionally, washing of hands with soap and water or alcohol based sanitizer frequently, throughout your visit is required and particularly after contact with shared public surfaces.
- All staff/ workers are required to wear gloves when in contact with customers or goods.
- Additionally Express Yourself Studios requires all customers and workshop participants to wear gloves during class to limit contact exposure with shared materials (clay, paint brushes, water containers, paint palettes etc.)
- It is encouraged that all participants bring a smock, apron or covering of their own to protect their clothing. We no longer provide them.
- All guests of the studio must fill out and submit a Wellness Waiver Form 24 - 48 hours prior to their visit.
- Express Yourself Studios reserves the right to limit or deny service to anyone who does not comply to the above and/or the answers provided on the Wellness Waiver Form are contradictory to the above or unsatisfactory.
For additional policy notifications click here.