Mixed Media Art Class - Tuesday, November 1 - 11:00 AM - 1:00 PM
Combine graphic elements including photo copies, text, textures, advertising, magazine pages, found and purchased paper. You will learn to create a composition, assemble using techniques such as tearing up images, applying paints and sealing. Project themes vary (pop culture, geographic, animals, figurative, etc.) and are different each session. You may bring additional paper, digital images or other items to personalize your work.
This workshop is for beginners and intermediate skill levels.
Interested in a Private Session? Give a call to schedule your Private Art Workshop, 973-763-5256.
Please note registering for any class or workshop acknowledges understanding of the following studio policies:
The following provides you with our policies as it relates to COVID-19/Coronavirus:
- Individuals (staff, workers and customers) will not be allowed to enter the premises if you exhibit the following COVID-19 symptoms:
- Fever or chills
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting
- Mask are optional as of April 1, 2022 (contingent upon COVID-19 conditions)
- Maintain a safe distance from other customers and staff while on the premises at all times.
- All staff/workers and customers must visit our sanitation station and use the alcohol based sanitizer upon entering the premises.
- Additionally, washing of hands with soap and water or alcohol based sanitizer frequently, throughout your visit is required and particularly after contact with shared public surfaces.
- All staff/ workers are required to wear gloves when in contact with customers or goods.
- Additionally Express Yourself Studios requires all customers and workshop participants to wear gloves during class to limit contact exposure with shared materials (paint brushes, water containers, paint palettes etc.)
- It is encouraged that all participants bring a smock, apron or covering of their own to protect their clothing. We no longer provide them.
- All guests of the studio must fill out and submit a COVID-19 Waiver Form 24 - 48 hours prior to their visit.
- Express Yourself Studios reserves the right to limit or deny service to anyone who does not comply to the above and/or the answers provided on the COVID-19 Waiver Form are contradictory to the above or unsatisfactory
For additional policy notifications click here.