Pinot & Pottery - February 4 - Saturday, 3:00 PM - 5:00 PM (Adults Only)
Join Express Yourself Studios for Pinot & Pottery. Bring your bottle of wine* (or favorite beverage) and explore your creative side and have a night out with friends as we sip and sculpt in clay using hand-building/ slab techniques!
Create a vase, pot and many other functional pieces. No experience necessary...the main objective is to have fun! Leave with a finished masterpiece!!
Pinot & Pottery is great for group workshops or private parties; great for "Girls’ Night Out,” Bachelorette parties and “Date Night.”.
Every Wednesday, 7:00 - 9:00 PM and Saturday, 3:00 PM - 5:00 PM, $40 per person (adults only), materials & supplies provided.
To enroll in this workshop please register at least 2 - 3 days prior.
* BYOB Wine or Beer Only. Must be 21+ to consume alcohol.
** PromoCodes applicable to Public Pinot & Pottery Workshops Only, Not applicable to Private or Group Workshops, Nor can it be combined with any other offers.
Interested in a Private Session? Give a call to schedule your Private Art Workshop, 973-763-5256.
The following provides you with our policies as it relates to COVID-19/Coronavirus/Flu/RSV:
- Individuals (staff, workers and customers) will not be allowed to enter the premises if you exhibit the following COVID-19/Flu/RSV symptoms:
- Fever or chills
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting
- Mask optional.
- Maintain a safe distance from other customers and staff while on the premises at all times.
- All staff/workers and customers must visit our sanitation station and use the alcohol based sanitizer upon entering the premises.
- Additionally, washing of hands with soap and water or alcohol based sanitizer frequently, throughout your visit is required and particularly after contact with shared public surfaces.
- All staff/ workers are required to wear gloves when in contact with customers or goods.
- Additionally Express Yourself Studios requires all customers and workshop participants to wear gloves during class to limit contact exposure with shared materials (clay, paint brushes, water containers, paint palettes etc.)
- It is encouraged that all participants bring a smock, apron or covering of their own to protect their clothing. We no longer provide them.
- All guests of the studio must fill out and submit a Wellness Waiver Form 24 - 48 hours prior to their visit.
- Express Yourself Studios reserves the right to limit or deny service to anyone who does not comply to the above and/or the answers provided on the Wellness Waiver Form are contradictory to the above or unsatisfactory.
For additional policy notifications click here.