Acrylic Painting Class - Thursday, February 2 - 11:00 AM - 1:00 PM
Acrylic are a very flexible medium, great to use to learn about basic painting techniques and tools. They are perfect for exploring a wide range of painting styles. In these sessions, projects vary from landscapes, still life, florals, etc.
This workshop is for beginners and intermediate skill levels.
Interested in a Private Session? Give a call to schedule your Private Art Workshop, 973-763-5256.
Please note registering for any class or workshop acknowledges understanding of the following studio policies:
The following provides you with our policies as it relates to COVID-19/Coronavirus/Flu/RSV:
- Individuals (staff, workers and customers) will not be allowed to enter the premises if you exhibit the following COVID-19/Flu/RSV symptoms:
- Fever or chills
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting
- Mask optional.
- Maintain a safe distance from other customers and staff while on the premises at all times.
- All staff/workers and customers must visit our sanitation station and use the alcohol based sanitizer upon entering the premises.
- Additionally, washing of hands with soap and water or alcohol based sanitizer frequently, throughout your visit is required and particularly after contact with shared public surfaces.
- All staff/ workers are required to wear gloves when in contact with customers or goods.
- Additionally Express Yourself Studios requires all customers and workshop participants to wear gloves during class to limit contact exposure with shared materials (clay, paint brushes, water containers, paint palettes etc.)
- It is encouraged that all participants bring a smock, apron or covering of their own to protect their clothing. We no longer provide them.
- All guests of the studio must fill out and submit a Wellness Waiver Form 24 - 48 hours prior to their visit.
- Express Yourself Studios reserves the right to limit or deny service to anyone who does not comply to the above and/or the answers provided on the Wellness Waiver Form are contradictory to the above or unsatisfactory.
For additional policy notifications click here.