- Studio Saturday Workshop - Saturdays - 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM
- Studio Saturday - July 29, 2023 - 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Studio Saturday - July 29, 2023 - 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Studio Saturday In-Person Sessions have begun and are available Saturdays at 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM.
Children ages 6+ participate in a 1-hour guided art project, a new project each week. Create paintings using a mix of mediums (acrylics, watercolor, and pastels) and other projects using a myriad of materials (mixed media and paper collages).
Studio Saturday In-Person Sessions are $28 per participant (the maximum number of participants is 8).
To register please register at least 1 - 2 days in advance.
Consider a Studio Saturday Pass five (5) Workshop passes for $125 or ten (10) for $200 Participate any 5/10 days of your choice (passes do not expire)!
Please note registering for any class or workshop acknowledges understanding of the following studio policies:
The following provides you with our policies as it relates to COVID-19/Coronavirus/Flu/RSV:
- Individuals (staff, workers and customers) will not be allowed to enter the premises if you exhibit the following COVID-19/Flu/RSV symptoms:
- Fever or chills
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting
- Mask optional.
- Maintain a safe distance from other customers and staff while on the premises at all times.
- All staff/workers and customers must visit our sanitation station and use the alcohol based sanitizer upon entering the premises.
- Additionally, washing of hands with soap and water or alcohol based sanitizer frequently, throughout your visit is required and particularly after contact with shared public surfaces.
- All staff/ workers are required to wear gloves when in contact with customers or goods.
- Additionally Express Yourself Studios requires all customers and workshop participants to wear gloves during pottery/clay classes to limit contact exposure with shared materials.
- It is encouraged that all participants bring a smock, apron or covering of their own to protect their clothing. We no longer provide them.
- Express Yourself Studios reserves the right to limit or deny service to anyone who does not comply with the above.
For additional policy notifications click here.