Private Art Workshops - Children
Private Children/Teen Art Workshops can be held onsite at Express Yourself Studios or off-site at a facility of your choice (COVID-19 may restrict this option to outdoor spaces only, please inquire).
Private Children/Teen workshops entail the following:
- One (1) guided art project (canvas painting, canvas tote painting, pottery, mixed media)
- 1.5-hours of instruction time
- Art Materials/Supplies to facilitate the workshop are provided:
- Brushes (sponge and/or bristle)
- Paints/Pastels (if required for the project)
- Water buckets
- One (1) art instructor
- One (1) - Two (2) assistants (as required)
There is a guaranteed minimum of ten (10) participants. The cost for a private children/teen’s art workshop is $250 ($25 per/participant). All off-site events incur an additional $100 flat rate travel fee (no exceptions).
Generally most projects take 1.5 hours to complete; if you would like to extend your studio time beyond the two hours, a fee of $30 per additional ½ hour is applied for each additional 30-minutes. This fee is also applied if your event runs over-time.
It is encourage that all guests arrive on time. Any guest arriving more than 30 minutes late, it is not guaranteed that they will receive instructions/guidance or complete a project. No refunds will be provided.
An excessive cleaning up fee of $25 will be charged if additional labor is required to clean up unnecessary messes such as vomit, spilled alcohol and other liquids, paint on walls, etc. or extra restroom cleanup from guests’ lack of personal responsibility or hygiene. Your group/organization will be provided with 15-minutes at the conclusion of your event to clean up.
We require you and your guest(s) to submit individually a COVID-19 waiver 24- 48-hrs prior to your visit. It will be provided electronically after successfully booking your event.
Please note, registering or taking part in any class or workshop acknowledges understanding of the following studio policies:
The following provides you with our policies as it relates to COVID-19/Coronavirus:
- Individuals (staff, workers and customers) will not be allowed to enter the premises if you exhibit the following COVID-19 symptoms:
- Fever or chills
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting
- Individuals (staff, workers and customers) are required to wear cloth face coverings while on the premises, except where doing so would inhibit that individual's health or where the individual is under two years of age.
- Maintain six feet of distance from other customers and staff while on the premises at all times.
- All staff/workers and customers must visit our sanitation station and use the alcohol based sanitizer upon entering the premises.
- Additionally, washing of hands with soap and water or alcohol based sanitizer frequently, throughout your visit is required and particularly after contact with shared public surfaces.
- All staff/ workers are required to wear gloves when in contact with customers or goods.
- Additionally Express Yourself Studios requires all customers and workshop participants to wear gloves during class to limit contact exposure with shared materials (paint brushes, water containers, paint palettes etc.)
- It is encouraged that all participants bring a smock, apron or covering of their own to protect their clothing. We no longer provide them.
- All guests of the studio must fill out and submit a COVID-19 Waiver Form 24 - 48 hours prior to their visit.
- Express Yourself Studios reserves the right to limit or deny service to anyone who does not comply to the above and/or the answers provided on the COVID-19 Waiver Form are contradictory to the above or unsatisfactory.
For additional policy notifications click here.
* indicates a required field