Warhol Soup Cans
1. 8” x 11” White Paper or Larger
2. Black & White Campbell Soup Can (download here)
4. Paint Brush
6. Glue sticks
1. Print image of the soup can, use crayons to color in paying close attention to visible white spaces, except the “Campbell’s Condensed” text. Use whatever colors you like be expressive. Cut image out.
2. Paint the white paper however you like with whatever colors you like, fill the entire page with color, make it very abstract, be creative here! Let it dry.
3. Use your glue stick to collage your manipulated Campbell’s Soup can to your abstract background. Make sure it lays nice and flat.