Happy Spring Flower Strip Collage
1. 8” x 11” White Paper or Larger
2. Flower Template (download here)
3. “Happy Spring” Text Template (download here)
6. Glue stick
1. Print 4 copies of the “Happy Spring” Text Template. Use your watercolor palette to paint one green, then paint the other 3 in bright flower colors such as pink, purple or orange and just for fun maybe a non-traditional flower color such as blue. Let dry.
2. Print 1 copy of the Flower Template, use your scissors to cut each individual flower shape. Then use the shapes as templates to cut flowers from your brightly colored “Happy Spring” copies.
3. Cut long strips from the green “Happy Spring” sheet, this is your “grass”
4. Use your glue stick to collage green “Happy Spring” strips onto the white paper. Like grass, feel free to glue them in different directions if you like. Once your “grass” is positioned, you may need to run your glue stick on top of the strips as well.
5. Glue your flowers together, large, medium, to small. Then glue the completed flower on top of the green strips.