1. 8 ½ ” x 11” White Paper or Larger
1. Create a large oval for the face, draw lines for the neck
2. Divide your face down the middle by creating lips, nose and a chin with your sketch line (creating two profiles)
3. Divide the neck down the middle
4. Sketch features such as eyes, eyebrows, eyelashes on either side, make sure they are asymmetrical
5. Sketch other details such as hair and ears and anything else you would like to add
6. Trace your drawing with a sharpie or marker, black works well
7. Use your crayons or oil pastels to fill in all areas of your sketch. Be sure to color each area of the face a different color, don’t forget the background too!