5 8 $5.00 - $8.00
- 8 ½ ” x 11” White Paper or Larger
- Paint (Watercolor, Acrylics)
- Paint Brush
- Use a few items (tape roll, plastic top etc.) to help you create circles of different sizes. Feel free to create free-hand circles too. The circles are your "flowers," draw a circle wherever you would like to see a flower. Don't forget to put a circle in the middle of your flower too.
- Now create leaves, the leaves are free flowing and are tear-drop shapes, draw some "leaves" attached to your "flowers" as well.
- Time to paint! Pick any colors you would like to paint your flowers, pick two colors to use for the petals (use one color on the left and the other on the right. I chose pink and magenta. Choose a third color for the center of your flower, I chose purple. Paint your leaves in shades of green.