Bunny Ears with Flower Crown
5 8 $5.00 - $8.00
- 1 sheets of 8 ½ ” x 11” White Paper or Larger
- Protractor or Paper Plate, Plastic Cup, something to help you make circles for flowers
- Paint (Watercolor, Acrylics), Crayons or Pastels
- Paint Brush
- 3 inches up from the bottom of your paper make a curved line that is as long as the width of your paper
- On this curved line find the middle and make a larger circle, then make smaller circles on the left and right, these are your "flowers." Erase any portion of the curved line that may intersect your circles/flowers
- Create "leaves" using teardrop shapes, some of your "leaves" should be touching the flowers others should be free flowing around the flowers
- Now create your bunny ears, these resemble triangles but curve the top of the triangle so that it is less pointy
- Make the same triangle shape inside each ear, but slightly smaller
- Ready to paint? Use whatever you have, paints or crayons will do. Start with you bunny ears, I chose gray for the outside and pink for the inside of the ears. Now time for the flowers you can choose one color for all there or mix it up a bit. Paint/color your leaves in shades of greens. I didn't choose a background color this time, however feel free to paint your background if you like!
Learn how to take care of bunnies!