5 8 $5.00 - $8.00
- 8 ½ ” x 11” sheet of White Paper or Larger
- Paint (Watercolor, Acrylics)
- Paint Brush
- Draw 3 "U" shapes evenly spaced, horizontally across the top of your paper.
- Draw a curvy line down the middle of each "U" and connect the left and right sides to this line.
- Draw a small half circle at the top of your "U" to connect the left and right points, you've just created "tulips"
- Draw stems that extend to the bottom of your paper for each "Tulip" now create leaves attached to each stem, make sure the leaves bend in different directions
- Time to paint, choose whatever colors you would like for your tulips, just be sure to have darker areas for shadow and lighter areas for highlight. Use shades of green for the stems and leaves.
- Paint your background, I used blue to represent the sky, however you can choose any color you like or choose to leave it unpainted