Roy Lichtenstein Inspired
5 8 $5.00 - $8.00
- 1.5 sheets of 8 ½ ” x 11” White Paper or Larger
- Paint (Watercolor, Acrylics), Crayons or Pastels
- Paint Brush
- Place your paper in landscape position, find the middle (horizontally). Sketch the top lip, now the bottom, create the "teeth" by sketching a narrow, rectangle in the middle of your "lips"
- Create a speech bubble, put any message you would like in the bubble using all capital letters, we chose HAPPY MONDAY!
- Use your ruler to create angles around the lips and speech bubble to fill up the background
- Paint/color your lips in a bright color we chose red, paint the space between the lips and teeth black, this gives the illusion of an open mouth.
- Paint/color the inside of each angle, create a pattern using two solid colors of your choice, we chose yellow and blue. The third pattern use dots, choose any color for the dots we chose black (hint:be patient when filling in the dots, it will take a while)
- Finish by tracing all pencil lines with a black marker