Dolphin - Happy National Dolphin Day!
5 8 $5.00 - $8.00
- 8 ½ ” x 11” White Paper or Larger
- Paint (Watercolor, Acrylics), Crayons Pastels
- Paint Brush
- With your paper in landscape position (horizontally) find the middle of the paper. Draw a curved line about 4" inches long, this is the top portion of your Dolphin
- Now draw the nose of your dolphin, a pectoral fin, the dorsal fin, tail and eye.
- Let's paint, use shades of blue and grey for the body.
- Now time for the sunset background and water! Use shades of pink, purple, yellow and blue for the sky and ocean, paint using horizontal brush strokes.
- Use a white pastel crayon to create waves (squiggly lines) in your ocean area
- Trace your Dolphin with a blue marker