5 8 $5.00 - $8.00
- 1 sheets of 8 ½ ” x 11” White Paper or Larger
- Paint (Watercolor, Acrylics), Crayons or Pastels
- Paint Brush
- With your paper in the portrait position (vertically) draw a shape that resembles a Hershey Kiss, this is Poppy's face.
- Draw above Poppy's face a shape that resembles soft serve ice cream, this is Poppy's hair.
- Create the flower headband, start with small circles for the center of the flower, then teardrop shapes for petals
- Draw medium size circles on the left and right sides of Poppy's face for cheeks and smaller circles for freckles
- Draw Poppy's ears, these are larger teardrop shapes connected to the face
- Draw Poppy's nose, ovals for eyes with smaller ovals for pupils, create lashes and eyebrows. Create her mouth by drawing a curved line, then small oval shapes for teeth
- Let's paint. Start with the background, paint purple, then use purple for the eyebrows, the center of the ears and details in the hair
- Paint the headband green, with blue flowers with yellow centers
- Paint the nose, the inside of the mouth and details in the hair a deep pink. Outline the face, hair in red, use a pink for the cheeks, Fill in the remainder of the face and hair with light pink.
- Paint the eyes and eyelashes black