Piet Mondrian Inspired
5 8 $5.00 - $8.00
- With your paper in portrait position (vertical) use your ruler to draw a vertical line two inches wide from the top to the bottom of your paper. Now measure approximately 4 inches up from the bottom and use your ruler to draw a horizontal line from left to right.
- From the bottom right using the horizontal line as your starting point draw a vertical line about 2 inches wide to the bottom of the paper
- There is a rectangle in the upper left hand corner of your paper, divide this in half, do the same to the rectangle in the lower right corner of your paper
- Make all your lines larger by creating a smaller corresponding parallel line. Then trace and fill in all lines with a black marker.
- Time to paint/color. Use red for the larger square in the upper right corner, use blue for the rectangle in the lower left corner and use yellow for the smaller rectangle in the lower right corner