National Superhero Day
5 8 $5.00 - $8.00
- 1 sheet of 8 ½ ” x 11” White Paper or Larger
- Paint (Watercolor, Acrylics), Crayons or Pastels
- Paint Brush
- Place your paper in portrait position (vertically). Draw an Oval in the center of the paper this is the face, now create a neck, from the neck create a "V" shape for the scrubs that extends to the bottom of the paper.
- Now create shoulders (curved lines that extend to the right and left of the paper). This has created the lab coat
- Draw hair and any other facial details you would like
- To create the stethoscope draw an "n" shape on the lower left, just under the shoulder. Close the ends with small circles.On the right side draw a medium size circle just under the shoulder, draw a smaller circle inside the medium one. Connect by drawing a curved line around the shoulders, without drawing over the neck
- Time to paint, paint as you would like, remember to leave the lab coat white!