5 8 $5.00 - $8.00
- 1 sheetof 8 ½ ” x 11” White Paper or Larger
- Paint (Watercolor, Acrylics), Crayons or Pastels
- Paint Brush
- Paint Brush 1" Foam Brush, art sponge (Or cut a clean household sponge in quarters)
- Colored Pencils
- With your paper in portrait position (vertical), draw an oval for the head and a neck, now shoulders, arms and torso.
- From the torso, draw a fish like body and tail, add details such as hair, scales and bathing suit top.
- It's time to color your mermaid, we used a combination of crayons and colored pencils. Use your medium of choice and color how you would like.
- Fill in the background in shades of blue