Mom and Baby Keith Haring Inspired
5 8 $5.00 - $8.00
- 1 sheet of 8 ½ ” x 11” White Paper or Larger
- Paint (Watercolor, Acrylics), Crayons or Pastels
- Paint Brush
- Place your paper in portrait position (vertical) from the top of your paper find the middle and come down approximately 3 inches, draw a circle shape but do not close the circle (this is your figure's head)
- From the left and right sides of the head draw curved lines to represent shoulders and arms. On the left side complete the shape of the arm
- Draw a circle for the baby figure's head and an oval for the body. Complete the larger figure's right arm by creating an embrace around the "baby"
- From the left and right side of the larger "Mom" figure draw curved lines to the bottom of the paper. In the center draw a "T" to create legs
- In Keith Haring style, to give the impression of movement draw short lines around the figure
- Time to paint! Use bright colors of your choice. Finish by tracing all of your sketch lines with a black marker
Learn more about Keith Haring!