Eye Spy with My Little Eye
5 8 $5.00 - $8.00
- 1 sheet of 8 ½ ” x 11” White Paper or Larger
- Paint (Watercolor, Acrylics), Crayons or Pastels
- Paint Brush
- Circle former
- Place your paper in landscape position (horizontal) find the middle of your paper, use a circle former of some kind to create a circle for the iris of the eye. Now draw a smaller circle for the pupil (center black part)
- Thinking about the shape of a football, sketch sclera (the whites of the eyes) and the eye lids, Eyelashes will come later.
- Let's paint. Paint the background using a variety of different colors in layers.
- Now paint the iris of the eye, use multiple colors here as well. Paint the pupil black
- Use a marker in a dark color such as black, navy, or brown, trace your pencil sketch lines and create lashes