1 Point Perspective Drawing
5 8 $5.00 - $8.00
- 1 sheet of 8 ½ ” x 11” White Paper or Larger
- Place your paper in portrait position (vertical)
- Use your ruler to divide you paper in half horizontally and vertically
- Make a small dot in the middle of your paper where your horizontal and vertical lines meet, this is your one point, where all lines will meet and descend from
- From the middle dot, using your ruler, draw 2 angled lines one in the left and right quadrants. Starting back from your middle point, draw smaller parallel lines just above your two angled lines.
- Using your ruler, create equally spaced vertical lines in between the lower narrow angles on the left and right sides
- Erase the middle lower line that separates the left and right quadrants, replace this with equally spaced vertical lines (this is your walking path)
- Just above your horizontal, middle line (horizon line) create "shrubs" on the left and right sides.
- From the bottom left quadrant, sketch a tree (trunk, branches, leaves) that extends to the top of your paper. Erase any intersecting lines in the tree.
- Now erase your top, middle vertical line