5 8 $5.00 - $8.00
- 1 sheet of 8 ½ ” x 11” White Paper or Larger
- Paint (Watercolor, Acrylics), Crayons or Pastels
- Paint Brush
- Paint Brush 1" Foam Brush, art sponge (Or cut a clean household sponge in quarters)
- With your paper in portrait position (vertical) sketch a very large "U"
- Draw small oval around the "U" shape, then erase the lines of the "U"
- Fill in the "U" with more ovals, evenly spaced within the "U" this is the "skin" of the pineapple
- Create the leaves of the Pineapple, these leaves are similar to a teardrop shape
- Time to paint! Paint the ovals a bright yellow, then add a deeper mustard color or orange around the ovals, use your sketch lines as a guide
- Paint the leaves in shades of green, then add a little green to a few of the ovals in the pineapple skin