International Children's Day
5 8 $5.00 - $8.00
- 1 sheet of 8 ½ ” x 11” White Paper or Larger
- Photo (make a black/white printer copy do not use original)
- Paint (Watercolor, Acrylics), Crayons or Pastels
- Paint Brush
- Markers or Paint Pens
- Glue or Mod Podge
- Place your paper in portrait position (vertically).
- Select the watercolor paint colors you will use, (we chose blues and greens) paint the entire background. Let dry
- Select a paint pen color, we chose white, write words on your watercolor painted paper that describe your character and who you are as a person i.e. kind, strong, smart etc. Let dry
- Select a photo of yourself, have an adult make a black and white photocopy of it. Cut your image out, eliminate all background objects and features from the photo
- Coat the back of your image with glue or mod podge, place it on your painted paper, we chose to place our painting towards the middle right.
- Place another light coat of mod podge on your project this time cover the entire paper