Small Group Celebration Party Package
The Small Group Celebration Art Party Package is based on six (6) participating children and includes:
1.5 hours of Studio time
One (1) art project
- Canvas Painting
- Canvas Tote Painting
- Mixed Media Collage
- Tie-Dye T-Shirts
Party Project Facilitators
- One (1) project leader
- One (1) - Two (2) assistants (as required)
All project supplies/materials for all participants are provided:
- Birthday Party Decor
- Birthday Stickers/Tattoo pack (One (1) pack per participant)
- Photo frame and photo props for picture taking
- Four (4) Balloon Centerpieces
- Balloon Bouquet (presented to the birthday child at the conclusion of the party)
* Please note that at this time only birthday cake/cupcakes, beverages and pizza may be served (no other food related items will be permitted).
** The maximum number of children is 16 ($25 additional per participating child up to the maximum)
Party Package Pricing:
- Canvas Painting, Pottery, Mixed Media: $275
- Tie-dye T-shirts, Tote Bags, Slime: $325
- Additional Birthday Party Participants: $25
- Birthday party deposits/payments are non-refundable, however transferrable to another date/time or event.
Onsite Birthday Parties:
Generally most birthday parties take 1.5 hours to complete. If you would like to extend your studio time beyond the 1.5 hours, a fee of $30 per additional ½ hour is applied for each additional 30-minutes and/or incurred if your party goes over time.
Families will have access to the Studio 15-minutes prior to their party start time for set-up and 15 minutes after for cleanup. Cleanup will commence at the conclusion of your party.
An excessive cleanup fee of $25 will be charged if additional labor is required to cleanup unnecessary messes such as vomit, spilled liquids, paint on walls, cake embedded in the floors or other surfaces or extra restroom cleanup from guests’ lack of personal responsibility or hygiene.
Offsite Birthday Parties:
Currently we can facilitate parties at commercial sites and residential (backyard art parties) in West Essex, Essex, Morris and Union counties. All offsite birthday parties receive the same amenities as in studio parties. However, all off-site birthday parties incur a travel fee of $75.
Have additional questions? Download our birthday party FAQs
The following information is specific to studio policies as it relates to the pandemic and also apply to Birthday parties facilitated at offsite venues:
We require all guests to submit individually a COVID-19 waiver 24- 48-hrs prior to your visit.
Please note, registering and/or attending any class, workshop or event acknowledges understanding of the following studio policies:
The following provides you with our policies as it relates to COVID-19/Coronavirus:
- Individuals (staff, workers and customers) will not be allowed to enter the premises if you exhibit the following COVID-19 symptoms:
- Fever or chills
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting
- Individuals (staff, workers and customers) are required to wear face coverings while on the premises, except where doing so would inhibit that individual's health or where the individual is under two years of age. As of April 1, 2022 masks will be optional (contingent upon COVID-19 conditions).
- Maintain a safe distance from other customers and staff while on the premises at all times.
- All staff/workers and customers must visit our sanitation station and use the alcohol based sanitizer upon entering the premises.
- Additionally, washing of hands with soap and water or alcohol based sanitizer frequently, throughout your visit is required and particularly after contact with shared public surfaces.
- All staff/ workers are required to wear gloves when in contact with customers or goods.
- Additionally Express Yourself Studios requires all customers and workshop participants to wear gloves during class to limit contact exposure with shared materials (paint brushes, water containers, paint palettes etc.)
- It is encouraged that all participants bring a smock, apron or covering of their own to protect their clothing. We no longer provide them.
- All guests of the studio must fill out and submit a COVID-19 Waiver Form 24 - 48 hours prior to their visit.
- Express Yourself Studios reserves the right to limit or deny service to anyone who does not comply to the above and/or the answers provided on the COVID-19 Waiver Form are contradictory to the above or unsatisfactory.
For additional policy notifications click here.