December 14 - Mittens
Get inspired to create your own holiday moments! Join us for 24-days of holiday projects, painting, collaging and all around merriment beginning Tuesday, December 1 - Thursday, December 24, 5:00 PM - 6:00 PM (EASTERN STANDARD TIME)!
Join us on Zoom for FREE online classes (1-hour session, link provided after registration). These classes are family-friendly (ages 5 and up). Most materials you probably have on hand already. Need to restock? Purchase one of our art kits!
Art materials you will need for these sessions:
- Watercolor Palette
- Crayons or Pastels
- Acrylic Paints and Paint Brushes
- Canvas, Canvas Board or Watercolor Paper (9 x 12 or larger)
- Palette (A paper plate will do)
- Water Container (Something to rinse your brushes in)
- 1" Foam Brush, art sponge (Or cut a clean household sponge in quarters)
- Paper Towels
- Craft Tissue Paper
Register for this session now!