Private Art Workshop Adults
Planning a special event for your group or organization? Looking for a unique team building exercise for your company or office? Try an art workshop, Express Yourself Studios hosts private and corporate events.
Let us facilitate an art workshop for your group or organization. Guided by one of our artists your group will paint an impressive masterpiece on a canvas, create a unique, functional pottery piece from clay or design and paint a wine glass. We provide all the materials, you have all the fun.
Art workshops are 2-hours and can be held onsite at Express Yourself Studios or off-site at a facility of your choice (COVID-19 may restrict this option to outdoor spaces only, please inquire). All off-site events incur an additional $100 flat rate travel fee (no exceptions).
For events onsite at Express Yourself Studios there is a guaranteed minimum of six (6) participants. Due to COVID-19 the maximum number of participants onsite is twelve (12)
For events off-site there is a guaranteed minimum of ten (10). All off-site events incur an additional $100 flat rate travel fee.
The onsite workshop fees are as follows (based on guaranteed minimum of 6 participants):
- Canvas Painting - $240 ($40 per participant)
- Pottery - $240 ($40 per participant)
- Wine Glass Painting - $180 ($30 per participant)
The off-site workshop fees are as follows (based on a guaranteed minimum of 10 participants and the travel fee). COVID-19 safety protocols must be in places for all off-site events (masks, hand sanitizers, social distancing, etc.)
- Canvas Painting - $500 ($40 per participant/travel fee)
- Pottery - $500 ($40 per participant/travel fee)
- Wine Glass Painting - $400 ($30 per participant/travel fee)
Generally most projects take two (2) hours to complete; if you would like to extend your in time beyond the two hours, a fee of $30 per additional ½ hour is applied for each additional 30-minutes. This fee is also applied if your event runs over-time whether onsite or off-site).
It is encourage that all guests arrive on time, whether on-site at Express Yourself Studios or at an off-site venue. Any guest arriving more than 30 minutes late, it is not guaranteed that they will receive instructions/guidance or complete a project. No refunds will be provided.
The following applies to all onsite events:
An excessive clean up fee of $25 will be charged if additional labor is required to clean up unnecessary messes such as vomit, spilled alcohol and other liquids, paint on walls, etc. or extra restroom cleanup from guests’ lack of personal responsibility or hygiene. Your group/organization will be provided with 15-minutes at the conclusion of your event to clean up.
We require you and your guest(s) to submit individually a COVID-19 waiver 24- 48-hrs prior to your studio visit. It will be provided electronically after successfully booking your event.
Please note, registering or taking part in any class or workshop acknowledges understanding of the following studio policies:
(In accordance with New Jersey State Law and CDC Recommendations)
The following provides you with our policies as it relates to COVID-19/Coronavirus:
- Individuals (staff, workers and customers) will not be allowed to enter the premises if you exhibit the following COVID-19 symptoms:
- Fever or chills
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting
- Individuals (staff, workers and customers) are required to wear cloth face coverings while on the premises, except where doing so would inhibit that individual's health or where the individual is under two years of age.
- Maintain six feet of distance from other customers and staff while on the premises at all times.
- All staff/workers and customers must visit our sanitation station and use the alcohol based sanitizer upon entering the premises.
- Additionally, washing of hands with soap and water or alcohol based sanitizer frequently, throughout your visit is required and particularly after contact with shared public surfaces.
- All staff/ workers are required to wear gloves when in contact with customers or goods.
- Additionally Express Yourself Studios requires all customers and workshop participants to wear gloves during class to limit contact exposure with shared materials (paint brushes, water containers, paint palettes etc.)
- It is encouraged that all participants bring a smock, apron or covering of their own to protect their clothing. If you choose to use one of Express Yourself Studios' smocks, t-shirts or aprons please note that they are single use and washed daily.
- All guests of the studio must fill out and submit a COVID-19 Waiver Form 24 - 48 hours prior to their visit.
- Express Yourself Studios reserves the right to limit or deny service to anyone who does not comply to the above and/or the answers provided on the COVID-19 Waiver Form are contradictory to the above or unsatisfactory as it relates to CDC and World Health Organization Guidelines for COVD-19
For additional policy notifications click here.