Private Art Workshop Adults - Individual Participant Fee
Join your group...pay your individual participant fee.
- Canvas Painting - $40 per participant
- Pottery - $40 per participant
- Wine Glass Painting - $30 per participant
Please indicate the date of your event and the organizer's name in the comment section at check out.
It is encourage that all guests arrive on time, whether on-site at Express Yourself Studios or at an off-site venue. Any guest arriving more than 30 minutes late, it is not guaranteed that they will receive instructions/guidance or complete a project. No refunds will be provided.
We require you and your guest(s) to submit individually a COVID-19 waiver 24- 48-hrs prior to your studio visit. It will be provided electronically after successfully paying your workshop fee.
Please note, registering or taking part in any class or workshop acknowledges understanding of the following studio policies:
(In accordance with New Jersey State Law and CDC Recommendations)
The following provides you with our policies as it relates to COVID-19/Coronavirus:
- Individuals (staff, workers and customers) will not be allowed to enter the premises if you exhibit the following COVID-19 symptoms:
- Fever or chills
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting
- Individuals (staff, workers and customers) are required to wear cloth face coverings while on the premises, except where doing so would inhibit that individual's health or where the individual is under two years of age.
- Maintain six feet of distance from other customers and staff while on the premises at all times.
- All staff/workers and customers must visit our sanitation station and use the alcohol based sanitizer upon entering the premises.
- Additionally, washing of hands with soap and water or alcohol based sanitizer frequently, throughout your visit is required and particularly after contact with shared public surfaces.
- All staff/ workers are required to wear gloves when in contact with customers or goods.
- Additionally Express Yourself Studios requires all customers and workshop participants to wear gloves during class to limit contact exposure with shared materials (paint brushes, water containers, paint palettes etc.)
- It is encouraged that all participants bring a smock, apron or covering of their own to protect their clothing. We no longer provide them.
- All guests of the studio must fill out and submit a COVID-19 Waiver Form 24 - 48 hours prior to their visit.
- Express Yourself Studios reserves the right to limit or deny service to anyone who does not comply to the above and/or the answers provided on the COVID-19 Waiver Form are contradictory to the above or unsatisfactory.
For additional policy notifications click here.