Planning an art exhibit, book launch/reading or in need of a temporary co-working space? Or perhaps you are an artist, musician or writer looking to host a workshop or event, creatives of all types rent Express Yourself Studios for your next event.
The Studio is 1250 square feet, and has the capacity for 75 people. The rental fee is $100 an hour with a guaranteed minimum of 3-hours.
Interested? Give us a call to check availability, 973-763-5256.
Already cleared your date? Confirm it, submit your rental fee. Upon submitting a contract will be provided for your signature.
All payments are non-refundable, however transferable to another date, time or event/workshop.
Please note, registering or taking part in any event at Express Yourself Studios acknowledges understanding of the following studio policies:
- Conduct: There is absolutely no drug use or smoking of any kind tolerated on premises or within 25 feet of the building including loitering or congregating outside on the sidewalk at any time during the event. Disparaging remarks or any type of physical violence will not be tolerated and will be cause for immediate expulsion. Client and guests shall use the premises in a considerate manner at all times. Conduct deemed disorderly at the sole discretion of Express Yourself Studios, LLC staff shall be grounds for immediate expulsion from the premises and conclusion of the rental period. In such cases no refund of the rental fee shall be made or transferrable to a subsequent event.
- Smoke-Free Facility: Express Yourself Studios, LLC is a smoke-free facility. No open flames or cooking permitted.
- Lost and Found: Express Yourself Studios takes no responsibility for personal effects and possession left on premises during or after any event.
- Alcohol Policy: Express Yourself Studios does not provide or serve alcohol. The decision to have alcohol present is at the sole discretion of the Client.
- Wellness Policy: We require all guests of the studio to submit individually a Wellness Waiver 24- 48-hrs prior to your studio visit. It will be provided electronically after successfully booking your event.
The following provides you with our policies as it relates to COVID-19/Coronavirus/Flu/RSV:
- Individuals (staff, workers and customers) will not be allowed to enter the premises if you exhibit the following COVID-19/Flu/RSV symptoms:
- Fever or chills
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting
- Mask optional.
- Maintain a safe distance from other customers and staff while on the premises at all times.
- All staff/workers and customers must visit our sanitation station and use the alcohol based sanitizer upon entering the premises.
- Additionally, washing of hands with soap and water or alcohol based sanitizer frequently, throughout your visit is required and particularly after contact with shared public surfaces.
- All staff/ workers are required to wear gloves when in contact with customers or goods.
- Additionally Express Yourself Studios requires all customers and workshop participants to wear gloves during class to limit contact exposure with shared materials (clay, paint brushes, water containers, paint palettes etc.)
- It is encouraged that all participants bring a smock, apron or covering of their own to protect their clothing. We no longer provide them.
- All guests of the studio must fill out and submit a Wellness Waiver Form 24 - 48 hours prior to their visit.
- Express Yourself Studios reserves the right to limit or deny service to anyone who does not comply to the above and/or the answers provided on the Wellness Waiver Form are contradictory to the above or unsatisfactory.
For additional policy notifications click here.